Last updated 24 May 2018
1. Do we use ‘cookies’?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Ebbon-Dacs Ltd (“Ebbon-Dacs Ltd”, “we”, “us”, or “our” as the context dictates) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding personal data and how we will treat it.
and any other documents referred to in it), applies to your use of the https://ebbon-dacs.com website (Website);
By visiting the Website you are accepting to the practices described in this policy.
1. What personal data do we collect?
The type of information we collect from you will depend upon the type of interaction you have with us.
Broadly speaking, the types of personal data that we collect may include:
- personal data that you provide by completing forms on the Website
- information contained in communications you send to us, for example when you report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website or its content; and
2. How do we collect personal data?
We may collect personal data from you in a variety of ways, including the following:
- visit our Website and any other webpage that we own and manage.
3. How do we use personal data?
We use information we collect relating to you for the purposes of our legitimate interests as follows:
- to ensure that content from this Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer this Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve this Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep this Website safe and secure;
- to conduct our internal business and management processes, for example accounting or auditing purposes; and
- for any other purposes that you would reasonably expect.
4. Do we share personal data with third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
9. Where do we store personal data?
Any personal data that we store is nor transferred outside the EU.
10. How do we protect personal data?
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect personal data relating to you, we cannot guarantee the security of such data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received personal data relating to you, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
11. Your rights
You have the right to access personal data held relating to you. To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before taking any action in response to any request. You will not have to pay a fee to access personal information relating to you (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. We also want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any information you think is inaccurate.
Requests in this section should be sent by email or by writing to us using the contact details set out at the end of this policy.
We will only use your details to get in touch regarding any queries you may have and we will not send you any marketing correspondence without your consent.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal information, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
12. Changes to this policy
13. Contacting Us
Wootton Business Park
Phone: +44 (0) 1865 329300